Hungarian Environmental Partnership Foundation is a not-for-profit, politically independent organization promoting environmental improvement and awareness among civil society and the general public.
Please support our work with the 1% of your personal income tax!
Our tax number:18062427—1—41
Download the declaration form
The Hungarian Environmental Partnership Foundation aims at enhancing the development of an environmentally aware, participatory democratic society and institutional system by strengthening and supporting the civil environmental movements.
The foundation promotes the development of the environmental movement through providing grants, training, fellowships and technical assistance where necessary.
- to assist in the realisation of efficient projects of the Hungarian environmental movement with a special focus on projects solving local environmental problems;
- to enhance the environmental consciousness in Hungary (undertaking environmental education and promotional tasks);
- to improve the contacts co-operation between the environmental movement and other civil initiatives, to organise and assist in the creation of joint action;
- to organise intensified international networking, to assist environmental civil initiatives in the neighbouring countries, including those of the Hungarians living beyond the borders of Hungary;
- to initiate, organise and carry out environmental actions and campaigns;
- to contribute to the improvement of the standards of environmental civilisation in Hungary, to the strengthening of ecological attitudes, to the dissemination of sustainable life-style models, worldviews, individual and communal life models as well as to enhance their effects.
(excerpt from the statutes)
January 17, 2013
Invitation for the Launch Event of the EEA/Norway NGO Fund
The Royal Norwegian Embassy the EEA/Norway Financial Mechanism Office and the Hungarian Environmental Partnership Foundation, Autonómia Foundation, the Foundation for Development of Democratic Right (DemNet ) and the Carpathian Foundation - Hungary cordially invites you to the
April 23, 2009
Support from the American International School of BudapestThe American International School of Budapest chose Ökotárs to be the beneficiary of their annual fundraising action in 2009. The students collected more than 200 000 Forint s during the Blue Ribbon Week and from the sales of a theater show by "The Terrible Umbilical Brothers". From this grant we will support the rehabilitation and creation of green public places for schoolchildren in disadvantaged settlements. Thank you very much!
October 1, 2007
Our annual report of 2006 has just been published in electronic format. To see the report follow this link
June 17, 2010
Tree of the Year Hungary
We announce the Tree of the Year contest in Hungary for the first time. Any individual, informal group and organization can nominate their favourite tree whith a story. With the contest we participate in the European Tree of the Year competition. The contest is supposed to draw the attention to the role of the trees for the environment and raise environmental awareness towards the places we live in. More info and nomination (in Hungarian): http://evfaja.okotars.hu
October 16, 2007
Environmental Partnership for Sustainable Development Association & Central European University invite you to their Open Forum about „Grassroots movements and regional cooperation in Central Europe after 2000”. 31 October 2007 (Wednesday), 3 to 6 p.m. CEU Auditorium (Budapest, Nádor u. 9. ground floor). Download invitation letter
March 29, 2007
NESsT Social Enterprise Competition 2007
NESsT and Citi are announcing the “2007 NESsT Social Enterprise Competition” with the aim of supporting the development of social enterprises in Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Contact and application deadline: firstname.lastname@example.org, 20 of April 2007.